A delightful recipe collection packed full of good memories, good taste, and love
Chef Tessa Kiros had an eclectic culinary upbringing. Born to a Finnish mother and a Greek-Cypriot father and raised in South Africa, her kitchen table was always filled with delicious traditional dishes from around the world.
In Falling Cloudberries Kiros brings together the recipes that remained with her, recipes infused with a sense of love and family. Filled with gripping photographs, this book delivers simple, home-style cooking that delights the palate and the heart.
Innovative recipes include:
- Fresh Salmon, Dill and Potato Soup
- Chickpea, Feta and Coriander Salad
- Cypriot Baked Lamb and Potatoes with Cumin and Tomatoes
- Barbecued Beef Fillet with Sweet Potatoes and Grilled Mushrooms
- Rocket, Parmesan and Pomegranate Salad with Balsamic
- Milk, Honey and Cinnamon Ice Cream.