320 pages, 11.16 × 8.21 × 1.1 in
January 31, 2012
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 0307894215
ISBN - 13: 9780307894212
From the Publisher
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - The Complete Official Guide - Collector's Edition includes:
• Exclusive coffee table book printed on highest-quality paper and bound in a padded hard cover.
• Limited print run, includes two ribbon bookmarks.
• Includes a 16-page bonus section exclusive to this edition.
• Every secret, every unlockable, every side-quest, every mini-game, every Achievement and every Trophy revealed and explained in a dedicated Extras chapter. We've also added a story recap and an artwork gallery.
• The dedicated Walkthrough charts the critical path through the main narrative. It also provides regular prompts and tips to direct players to side quests and other optional features within the game world.
• The Tour Guide chapter includes one section per game location in each time period. This complements the Walkthrough by examining all optional activities offered in the game (side quests, mini-games, puzzles and power-leveling spots).
• The Completion Timeline chapter offers a visual and streamlined guide to 100% completion.
• The Strategy & Analysis section gives an advanced analysis of the game's key systems and features. This also covers the most complex topics such as character development in a thorough, yet user-friendly way.
• All-encompassing Inventory and Bestiary chapters feature exhaustive lists and tables covering all enemies, weapons, accessories, items and shops.
• The 100% complete guide to Final Fantasy XIII-2.
• Carefully designed to avoid unnecessary story spoilers.
About the Author
About Piggyback Interactive, Ltd. Piggyback is an independent, global publisher established in 1998. Known for high quality video game guides, Piggyback titles are released worldwide in five languages simultaneously with the game launch. The company has published many bestselling guides including those to videogame franchises such as Final Fantasy, Assassin's Creed, Halo and Tomb Raider. With the largest video game guide development team in the world, Piggyback provides publishing innovation and quality that keeps in step with the advancements in video game technology.