GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT IN FINANCE. FAST.
Whatever your main functional role as a manager, if you ignore the financial side of your job, you will start to lose control and you won’t deliver the business results you need to get ahead. On the other hand, if you can read and understand financial accounts and management accounts – and if you know the difference between them – you will be far better placed to make the right decisions. When you can combine your functional skills with a clear knowledge of the financial consequences of your decisions, you will be well on the way to success as a manager. Fast Track to Success: Finance gives you the knowledge you need and shows you how to use it to best effect.
This practical, career-oriented book gets you up to speed on finance quickly. It demystifies finance and talks you through everything you need to know about financial measures of business performance. It gives you:
- Finance in a nutshell - a series of frequently-asked-questions to give you a concise overview of the subject
- The top 10 tools and techniques you can use to help you develop your approach to finance
- Simple checklists to help you identify the strengths and weaknesses of your capabilities and those of your team
- Advice on leading your team – how to decide your leadership style and build your team
- Tips on how to progress your career, whether it’s your first 10 weeks in the job or whether you’re looking to get right to the top
Don’t get left behind, set out on the Fast Track today. For more resources, log on to the series website at www.fast-track-me.com.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
The Fast Track books provide you with a complete resource to get ahead as a manager – faster. They bring together the latest business thinking, cutting edge online material and all the practical techniques you need to fast track your career. Specially designed to help you learn what you need to know and to develop the skills you need to get ahead, each book in the series is broken down into 4 key areas:
- Awareness - find out where you are now and what you need to do to improve
- Business building - the tools and techniques you need to build up your skills
- Career development- learn the steps you should take now if you want to get ahead
- Director’s toolkit - tips to get you to the top. And make sure you stay there!
Fast Track features include:
- The Fast Track Top 10 – a concise, cutting edge summary of the information you need to shine
- Quick Tips and FAQs – a short cut to practical advice from people who have been there before you and succeeded
- Real life stories to give examples of what works – and critically, what doesn’t
- Practical career guidance including a framework of objectives for your first 10 weeks in a new role
- Expert Voices – to give you the state of the art view from today’s leading experts
Visit the companion web-site www.Fast-Track-Me.com to learn more about the books and explore the business methods, tools and techniques contained in each book – log on now to get on the Fast Track today.