Five-year Memory Journal: 366 Thought-provoking Prompts To Create Your Own Life Chronicle by Sterling Publishing Co., Inc.Five-year Memory Journal: 366 Thought-provoking Prompts To Create Your Own Life Chronicle by Sterling Publishing Co., Inc.

Five-year Memory Journal: 366 Thought-provoking Prompts To Create Your Own Life Chronicle

bySterling Publishing Co., Inc.

Hardcover | April 15, 2014

Pricing and Purchase Info

$16.95

Earn 85 plum® points

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Filled with inspirational prompts for every day, this beautiful five-year journal makes a wonderful keepsake. You can track the evolution of your thoughts and emotions; see how your circumstances change; and discover which people, places, things, and ideas have remained meaningful to you over time.  Just start filling in the blanks after the thought-provoking suggestions on each page—you can begin anytime!
Title:Five-year Memory Journal: 366 Thought-provoking Prompts To Create Your Own Life ChronicleFormat:HardcoverDimensions:368 pages, 6 × 4 × 0.98 inPublished:April 15, 2014Publisher:SterlingLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1454911271

ISBN - 13:9781454911272

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Five-year Memory Journal: 366 Thought-provoking Prompts To Create Your Own Life Chronicle

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is great! It's a good way to relax and reflect on your day, situation, friends, etc.
Date published: 2017-09-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Wonderful I got one for my mother and myself and we both love them! My only dislike is that I like to start my day with this journal, but some of the prompts ask about the day and need to be filled in in the evening.
Date published: 2017-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love This product! I bought this beginning of January and absolutely love it. I'm not usually one to write in a journal everyday, but I haven't missed a day. It's a great memory keepsake to look back on in a years to come :)
Date published: 2017-03-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this! I love that this gets you writing everyday, and it's awesome when you pass a year and start looking back on previous entries. I think the questions in this journal compared to similar ones are really good too, there's a lot of variety!
Date published: 2017-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great way to keep memory It's a wonderful gift to give!
Date published: 2017-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from love it portable and really enjoyable to write in
Date published: 2016-11-10