byAlyssa Rose Ivy

Kobo ebook | January 23, 2013

Pricing and Purchase Info

$3.93

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

Freshman year of college is hard even when you're not tied to the future king of a supernatural society.

Allie dives into college head first with Hailey as her roommate and the city of New Orleans as her backyard. As things within The Society heat up, Allie realizes that whether she’s with Levi or not, she's in far too deep to turn back.

*New Adult - Contains Sexual Situations*

Title:Focus (The Crescent Chronicles, #2)Format:Kobo ebookPublished:January 23, 2013Publisher:Alyssa Rose IvyLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990006321135

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Again an amazing book. Got me all obsessed with the story between Levi and Allie, and got me sooo annoyed by Toby! But nonetheless, it was amazing! Good writing and good story :)
Date published: 2015-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Officially hooked Quarter to 4 and I'm buying the 3rd book. I love ereaders and the fact that I found another author who thanks us lowly readers. These characters and their banter have reeled me in... Highly recommended
Date published: 2014-09-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hate I hate and love this book it's so romantic and intriguing
Date published: 2014-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good The first book was better. But I did love this book too.
Date published: 2014-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Focus Really enjoying this series. Look forward to the next one
Date published: 2014-02-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Better than twilight Too many party scenes but a good story. Can't wait to read whats hapening next. Can't believe Toby is a Pteron.
Date published: 2013-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Focus Really great trillogy loved it something different
Date published: 2013-10-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Focus Cant wait to read the third book :-)
Date published: 2013-06-05
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Focus I hope the 2nd book doesn't disappoint!
Date published: 2013-02-26