Folly's Bride: Book 4

Kobo ebook | February 22, 2011

byJane Peart

not yet rated|write a review

"Sara! You must come out! You're wanted downstairs right away," Lucie hissed through the keyhole on the locked bedroom door. "Stepmama is furious and Father has sent word that he's coming home early from the Exchange. She says he's in a rage over what you've done!" "I haven't done anything! It's not my fault if those two hotheads decide to fight a duel!" came her sister's indignant voice from the other side of the door. "Oh, Sara, please!" Lucie pleaded. "Father will be here any minute. You must do as you're told!" She shook her head and sighed ruefully, "You're stubborn, Sara." "No," denied Sara. "I am strong." Thus begins the bittersweet story of beautiful Sara Leighton, the headstrong heroine of Folly's Bride, the fourth in the Brides of Montclair series. As with her predecessors, happiness does not come painlessly to this newest bride of Montclair. Her unusual beauty and her independent spirit places her on a collision course with romance, frustration, disappointment, and finally, true love.

Pricing and Purchase Info

$9.99

Available for download
Not available in stores

From the Publisher

"Sara! You must come out! You're wanted downstairs right away," Lucie hissed through the keyhole on the locked bedroom door. "Stepmama is furious and Father has sent word that he's coming home early from the Exchange. She says he's in a rage over what you've done!" "I haven't done anything! It's not my fault if those two hotheads decid...

Author Jane Peart grew up in North Carolina. She went to college in New England and worked as an airline attendant before becoming a full-time writer. She is the author of over 60 books in both the secular and Christian markets. She writes the following series: Brides of Montclair, Westward Dreams, American Quilts, Orphan Train West, a...

other books by Jane Peart

The Pledge
The Pledge

Kobo ebook|Dec 15 2009

$7.99

The Pattern
The Pattern

Kobo ebook|Nov 21 2009

$13.99

Senator's Bride
Senator's Bride

Kobo ebook|Aug 30 2009