byLara Adrian

Kobo ebook | May 24, 2016

Pricing and Purchase Info

$5.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

"Lara Adrian not only dips her toe into this genre with flare, she will take it over . . . I have found my new addiction, this series." --The Sub Club Books

For fans of Sylvia Day, Meredith Wild, and J. Kenner comes a sizzling new contemporary romance series from New York Times bestselling author Lara Adrian.

Struggling artist Avery Ross is barely scraping by. Bartending at a trendy New York City restaurant for an overbearing boss and two weeks away from losing her apartment to a condo developer, she's desperate for a break. So when she's offered a temporary housesitting job, she takes it.

Living at one of the poshest addresses in Manhattan is like entering a new world--one that catapults her into the orbit of billionaire Dominic Baine, the darkly handsome, arrogantly alpha resident of the building's penthouse. What begins as a powerful attraction soon explodes into a white-hot passion neither can deny.

Yet as scorching as their need for each other is, Avery doesn't expect Nick's interest in her to last. Nor does she dare to dream that the desire she feels for this scarred, emotionally remote man could deepen into something real. For Avery has secrets of her own--and a past that could destroy her . . . and shatter everything she and Nick share.

FOR 100 DAYS is the first novel in a passionate new contemporary romance trilogy from New York Times and #1 international bestselling author Lara Adrian. Coming soon: FOR 100 NIGHTS and FOR 100 REASONS.

Title:For 100 Days: A 100 Series NovelFormat:Kobo ebookPublished:May 24, 2016Publisher:Lara Adrian, LLCLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1939193125

ISBN - 13:9781939193124

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from "For 100 Days" by Lara Adrian. Book 1 in the 100 Series trilogy. I just finished reading this book September 02, 2017. This is my review. What a fantastic start to this trilogy. Dominic (Nick) and Avery are two characters you just can't help but fall in love with. The story is a spin on the "Pretty Woman" concept where Avery is a struggling artist working as a bartender and Nick is a multi-billionaire in the corporate world. A chance meeting in front of an elevator puts both characters in each others atmosphere and what commences is 100 days of erotic passion, lies and secrets. Avery is about to become homeless. By chance, she gets a job apartment-sitting for 4 months in an upscale New York hotel. It's the chance of a lifetime to get her life on track. The one thing she didn't expect was to meet Dominic Baine. Literally running into him twice, they are now in each others orbit and both feel the attraction burning between them. And a one-night stand turns into a lot more nights. A world wind relationship takes place, with extravagant trips, gifts and pleasure beyond anything Avery has ever experience with Nick. The problem is, she may just be falling in love with him. And she swore she would never trust a man again let alone fall for one. And Nick demands total honesty and trust. But how can she give him that when all her secrets would tear them apart? I loved this story. It's told in the first-person POV of Avery. Throughout the story, it's hinted that Avery has many secrets from her past that she thinks will destroy her relationship with Nick and by the end of the book, most of those secrets are revealed. The book reads like an inner monologue of Avery's thoughts and feelings. Her feelings of inadequacy, not thinking she's worthy of being with Nick because they are so different. Questioning can two people from so different social circles really be together. At the same time, the erotic passion they have for each other is off the freaking charts HOT! Avery learning that submitting control doesn't mean loosing control and that she has more power than she thinks. Nick is definitely an alpha character who gets what he wants when he wants it. Very dominant but very caring at the same time. Very sensual. He's a man of action and few words. He also has a mysterious past that is not yet revealed in this book but is hinted at. Being a billionaire, Nick has opportunities a normal person wouldn't have so his life is extravagant yet he hates the spotlight. He's a very intriguing character and I can't wait to learn more about him in the next book. Nick and Avery's love affair is fast and furious. Pushing boundaries to within comfortable limits. Exploring new experiences with respect. Where stop means stop, no questions asked. No regrets. Ms. Adrian did a fantastic job describing the feelings Avery has as to her new experiences and her inner-fighting with herself and her logic as to why she shouldn't be with Nick. Ms. Adrian also does an excellent job showing the passion Nick has for Avery and with descriptions as simple as "he frowned and cocked his head to the side" really show Nick's feelings without actually saying them. You really are able to get inside each character's head and know what they are thinking. This book ends with a kind-of cliffhanger ending. Not so much as in what is going to happen to Avery and Nick, but a mysterious man from Avery's past show up leaving Avery with the choice of dealing with this new threat or hiding it from Nick. Avery's past is coming back to haunt her and I'm excited to read the next book to find out what is going to happen next. I highly recommend this book and I will definitely be reading the next one.
Date published: 2017-09-02