Kobo ebook | January 16, 2017

Pricing and Purchase Info

$5.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

"I have found my new addiction--this series." --The Sub Club Books

She deceived him FOR 100 DAYS. Now, he's demanded all of her . . . FOR 100 NIGHTS.

Avery Ross is living a dream. After struggling all of her life to make ends meet, a chance meeting with a powerful, darkly handsome man has catapulted her into a dazzling new world of penthouse luxury, elegant parties, and a wild, consuming passion with her billionaire lover, Dominic Baine. Nothing is out of his reach in business or in pleasure, yet the only woman he wants is her. Nick sweeps her to sensual heights she has never dared explore, commanding her body the same way he commands her heart. Yet Avery knows the fantasy she’s living cannot last.

With dark secrets and a dangerous enemy haunting her past, Avery must find a way to trust Nick with the truth before it destroys everything they share. But Nick is harboring secrets of his own as well. And when they come to light, Avery will be forced to decide if the love she feels for Nick is strong enough to endure a betrayal she may never be able to forgive.

FOR 100 NIGHTS is the second novel in a passionate new contemporary romance trilogy from New York Times and #1 international bestselling author Lara Adrian. Look for the first book, FOR 100 DAYS, available now!

Title:For 100 Nights: A 100 Series NovelFormat:Kobo ebookPublished:January 16, 2017Publisher:Lara Adrian, LLCLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1939193133

ISBN - 13:9781939193131

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from "For 100 Nights" by Lara Adrian. Book 2 in the 100 Series trilogy. I just finished reading this book September 06, 2017. This is my review. Wow wow wow! I absolutely loved this second book in the 100 Series. Dominic (Nick) and Avery's story is so emotional and passionate. They are two characters that you just can't help getting attached to them and their relationship struggles. This book starts off two weeks after the last book. Nick demands 100 nights for the 100 days that Avery lied to him about her past. Living with Nick in his Park Place penthouse is not really a hardship but Avery still has secrets from her past that Nick doesn't know. And when one of those secrets, a man from her past, finds her, Avery doesn't want Nick to know. She wants to handle things herself. But how can she handle being blackmailed when she has no money of her own? And there's no way she's asking Nick for money. Will Avery's past ruin her future? Will Nick ever be able to forgive her for betraying him? But Avery's not the only one with secrets. Nick has a past that Avery knows very little about and Nick is determined to keep it that way. The past is the past and Nick has just as many secrets as Avery. OH! This continuation of Nick and Avery's story is breathtaking. The emotional roller coaster both characters go on is absolutely heartbreaking. Avery's inner turmoil, her self doubts and her emotions are expressed so expertly by Ms. Adrian, you really feel for Avery. Her past is tragic and you really feel the pain she goes through. This book is told from Avery's POV but Nick's reactions are just as powerful, showing the emotional turmoil he is feeling as well. The erotic relationship they have is quite powerful and tastefully described. The sensual, the loving, the playfulness, the dirty talk. Everything was spot on. All of this is interwoven beautifully with the overall story line of two people trying to make a relationship work. The ending of this book is freaking awesome! An emotional cliffhanger of immense proportions. More of Nick's past is revealed and the consequences of Avery finding out are heartbreaking. I absolutely LOVED this book and I can't wait to start the last book in this trilogy, "For 100 Reasons". I highly recommend this series.
Date published: 2017-09-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from 3.75 stars-middle book syndrome 3.75 stars--- FOR 100 NIGHTS is the second installment in Lara Adrian’s contemporary, adult 100 SERIES erotic, romance trilogy focusing on billionaire businessman Dominic ‘Nick’ Baine, and artist Avery Ross. FOR 100 NIGHTS should not be read as a stand alone as the story line picks up immediately upon the events of book one-FOR 100 DAYS. Told from first person point of view (Avery Ross) FOR 100 NIGHTS continues to follow the building relationship between billionaire businessman Nick Baine and artist Avery Ross. For three months Avery kept secret her background and circumstance from the man with whom she was falling in love, and at the end of book one Dominic Baine demanded 100 nights of full access to our story line heroine in return for her dishonesty and lies. What ensues is a highly, sexualized relationship between Avery and the man whose secrets run deeper than Avery could ever have imagined. While Avery struggles to keep one step ahead of her past, the reality of Nick’s relationship with our heroine begins to unravel before her eyes. For fans of the erotic, romance genre the 100 SERIES trilogy is a familiar trope with many similarities to another popular trilogy-the broken, billionaire alpha male with issues of trust, relationship phobic, a history with a woman who destroyed his heart, and too many secrets and a hidden agenda he hides from the story line heroine. Dominic Baine’s attraction to and need for Avery borders on the obsessive resulting in an unsettling build up between Nick and the woman with whom he is falling in love. The $ex scenes are intimate, intense, numerous and graphic. FOR 100 NIGHTS does suffer somewhat with ‘middle book syndrome’ in that the slow build skirted many of the issues without answering all of our questions. The premise is intriguing; the romance is erotic and intense; the characters are passionate and playful.
Date published: 2017-02-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great book Lara Adrian never disappoints
Date published: 2017-02-01