byAlyssa Rose Ivy

Kobo ebook | July 13, 2013

Pricing and Purchase Info

$5.24

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

Levi might be hot, strong, and have a cool set of wings, but it's not enough to make up for keeping Allie in the dark.

Allie's tired of being left with more questions than answers. She's tired of loving a guy who refuses to level with her. Most of all, she's tired of her life spinning out of control.

Desperate to save Jess no matter the personal cost, Allie has to face the possibility that the only one she can trust is herself.

Book Three of the Crescent Chronicles

*New Adult Paranormal Romance – Contains Sexual Situations*

Title:Found (The Crescent Chronicles #3)Format:Kobo ebookPublished:July 13, 2013Publisher:Alyssa Rose IvyLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990006403916

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Found Great book, love the action and of course the love story! Want to know more about the royal couple! Love the Jared cockie character too
Date published: 2015-06-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Found I loved this book the most so far. The intense and love and the communication they both have is just so amazing, i couldnt just leave the book until i finished it all in same day
Date published: 2015-04-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good but theres better our there I liked the series alot but I found it annoying how allie was always running and hating levi, then she was head over heels for him again the next moment. She did more than once and it was a bit to predictable but other than that I really enjoyed the series quiet alot. Might i just say there are better books out there than this one and ones that have a slightly better storyline. despite that I think I will go back to it a few times and re read the series.
Date published: 2014-12-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Made me cry Was on the edge of my comfy reading seat wondering if shed get everything figured out. Love this series!
Date published: 2014-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Love this series
Date published: 2014-08-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Better Better than the second. A great read.
Date published: 2014-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Found Awesome last book. Loved this trilogy
Date published: 2014-02-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Found (the cresent chronicles #3) Love it! Doesnt make the head spin with too much complicated creatures
Date published: 2013-12-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Found Loved this series and the characters. It was well worth the read.
Date published: 2013-11-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from amazing Incredible. Definately the best of the three books, I was soooooo sad when it ended :)
Date published: 2013-11-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by from amazing Enjoyable. Great to see a female lead use her head for a change.
Date published: 2013-09-24