byMonique Martin

Kobo ebook | September 10, 2012

Pricing and Purchase Info

$6.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

Simon & Elizabeth are back in book #3 of the Out of Time Series!

Professor Simon Cross and his assistant, Elizabeth West, thought their time traveling days were over. That's before they stumble across a World War II photograph -- with missing time traveler, Evan Eldridge, injured and in desperate need of help.

They find Evan in 1942 London, ill and not quite sure what's happened. He remembers only one thing with crystal clarity -- the whereabouts of an artifact Hitler believes can win the war. That's information every Nazi spy in the country would kill to know.

As if saving Evan and surviving war-torn England weren't enough, the outcome of the war hinges on Simon and Elizabeth finding Evan's artifact before the Nazis do. But time is running out: for them, for London, for the world.

Books in the Out of Time Series:
Out of Time: A Time Travel Mystery (Book #1)
When the Walls Fell (Book #2)
Fragments (Book #3)
The Devil's Due (Book #4)
Thursday's Child (Book #5)
Sands of Time (Book #6)
A Rip in Time (Book #7)
A Time of Shadows (Book #8)
Voyage in Time: Titanic (Book #9)
Revolution in Time (Book #10)

Title:Fragments: (Out of Time #3)Format:Kobo ebookPublished:September 10, 2012Publisher:Monique MartinLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990005778855

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from time warp adventure FRAGMENTS is the third instalment in Monique Martin’s Out of Time series featuring the time travel adventures of Sir Simon Cross and his lady love Elizabeth West. This time, Elizabeth has made a plea with Simon to travel back to war-torn 1942 England in search of a missing member from the Council for Temporal Studies. Knowing the man never returned from a 1906 mission, Elizabeth and Simon will find Evan Eldridge’s photograph in a picture dated from 1942. Simon was taking Elizabeth back to England to meet his Aunt Victoria, but like many estranged family members, Simon’s anxiety level rose exponentially as the couple’s journey was reaching its’ destination. Knowing the visit would not end well, Simon finally agreed to travel back to 1942 to find the missing man and return him to his own time period. But preparations for a war-ravaged London, England did not prepare them for the very real possibility that their presence and investigation would bring them into contact with British Intelligence, the German SS, a military sector of M15 and an America spy named Jack Wells and his British counter-part Blake. But during war, no one is ever who they claim to be. Simon’s love for Elizabeth is the stuff of fairy tales, and throughout the story his plans to ask her to marry him were continually thwarted and interrupted by a series of events and the continuing saga of war. Once again, I can only hope that there are real men who feel the same about the women in their lives as Simon feels for Elizabeth. Monique’s handling of their relationship is beautiful, but in this particular storyline, their romance and love scenes are few and rare. And Monique’s ability to weave humor into their adventure can only be explained by Zog- good luck to any child with a name like Zog. Monique’s description of 1942 London England adds to the depth and passion of the storyline as the search for a missing man and the missing shard takes the couple to many of the buildings that will suffer at the hands of the German bombers. From a quiet secluded English countryside to the nightly black-outs in a city hoping to survive another day during the war, FRAGMENTS takes the reader on an adventure- a time warp of sorts- and one that will keep you guessing til the end. And of course, back to the future has a whole new meaning, when Simon and Elizabeth bring someone from the past back to the present.
Date published: 2017-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Attention grabbing As good as the other two. Elizabeth and Simon are such believable characters, their adventures not too OTT. Well worth the read, difficult to put down once you start.
Date published: 2015-10-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Out of time 3: Fragments I am loving these stories.
Date published: 2014-09-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Fragments A well written tale in the style of HGWells, but not as wordy. Worth reading
Date published: 2014-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fragments by Monique Martin This is the third book in the series Out of Time and I feel the writer has the ability to capture and keep her readers attention all the while entertaining at the same time. I know when I came to the end of each book I was crossing my fingers and hoping that she had written another book in this series. I gave this book a five star rating due to the fact her stories while not possible to time travel you still believed in the story she was telling.
Date published: 2014-01-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fragments by Monique Martin A great read, keeps you interested and guessing until the end.
Date published: 2014-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fragments A great book, thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to starting the next one soon, perhaps tomorrow. :-D
Date published: 2013-12-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fragments I absolutely loved this book I felt like I traveled with our time travelers to war torn england. I would give it 5 stars.
Date published: 2013-08-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fragments Awesome book. Love the history and the sci fi combo. Keep it up!
Date published: 2013-06-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fragments - Out of Time series I love this series! Time travel, adventure and romance - it has it all. I just can't stop reading them. Well written stories that always challenge me to put them down at bed time. Can't wait to start number 4!
Date published: 2013-06-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fragments Book 3 is the best one yet. Loved the ending.
Date published: 2013-06-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Fragments Book 3 is the best one yet. Loved the ending.
Date published: 2013-06-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fragments This series just gets better with each book! Time to start book #4 :)
Date published: 2013-04-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good read Excitement never ends. :)
Date published: 2013-02-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great reading. Loved the book. I just read them too fast. I can't stop myself. Three books in six days.
Date published: 2013-02-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fragments Excellent series re: Time Travel!
Date published: 2013-01-06