Furunculosis: Multidisciplinary Fish Disease Researchpresents a fascinating insight into the opinions and the controversies which have led to current knowledge of this disease. It is the first book to cover one single fish disease by presenting not just the reviews, but also critical examination of the progress made by various disciplines. The multidisciplinary approach of the book makes it a valuable guide for veterinarians, fisheries biologists, and fish farm managers, as well as an excellent instructional text for students. The volume explores current research strategies and projects what developments can be expected in each field.
* Considers the whole disease and not just the pathogen,Aeromonas salmonicida
* Analyzes the state of modern knowledge on the disease
* Suggests topics for future research and uses furunculosis as a model for other diseases
* Highlights and summarizes each section's themes and concepts
* Presents a unique compendium of research information for all professionals working on furunculosis