Kobo ebook | September 7, 2016

Pricing and Purchase Info

$7.06

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

*** THIS IS A RERELEASE OF A PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED BOOK ***

Ellie is horrified to discover the pharmaceutical company she works for is doing illegal experiments. Company scientists have spliced human and animal DNA, creating exotic new species. One such “experiment” captures her heart and she’ll do anything to save him—even if he hates her for it.

Fury has never known compassion or love. He’s spent his life in a cell, chained and abused by humans. The one woman he allowed himself to trust betrayed him. Now he’s free and set on vengeance. He vows to end her life but when she’s finally in his grasp, harming her is the last thing he wants to do to the sexy little human.

Fury can’t resist Ellie—the touch of her hands, her mouth on his skin, her body wrapped around his. He’s obsessed with the scent of his woman. And Ellie wants Fury—always has. She craves his big, powerful body and wants to heal his desolate heart.

But loving Fury is one thing…taming him is another.

Title:Fury: New Species, #1Format:Kobo ebookPublished:September 7, 2016Publisher:Laurann DohnerLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:194452634X

ISBN - 13:9781944526344

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from "Fury" by Laurann Dohner. Book 1 in the New Species series. Wow! I really loved this book! I'm usually a paranormal romance reader but I'm so glad I gave this book a chance. It had a kind of sci-fi feel to it but also had elements of government conspiracy. I love the fact that the New Species are actually made by humans! (That's where the government stuff comes in...) A great commentary on how humans would deal with a sentient species that is not known to us. Ellie and Fury meet under the most horrible circumstances. Fury is a prisoner, or more accurately, he is a test subject. He has been genetically engineered, his DNA being spliced with animal DNA. Ellie saves Fury but betrays him at the same time. Now, almost a year later, they meet each other again under whole new circumstances and Fury is not sure if he wants to kill her or mate with her.... I really enjoyed the main characters of Fury and Ellie. They are paired together wonderfully. The first chapter was cringe-worthy with the horrible things that happen to Fury. You can feel the love between the characters right away. The obstacles they have to overcome to be together really makes you think about society and has a reflective quality of our society's past in real life. Very descriptive scenes. The whole story reads really really well. I had no problem keeping up with the New Species new way of life. I loved this book! I will definitely be reading the rest of this series.
Date published: 2017-01-13