Geronimo Stilton: Books 1-3: #1: Lost Treasure Of The Emerald Eye; #2: The Curse Of The Cheese…

Audio Book (CD) | October 12, 2004

byGeronimo StiltonRead byEdward Herrmann

not yet rated|write a review
Originally released in Italy, the Geronimo Stilton books have been translated into 35 languages, and the rights have been sold in over 175 countries. In less than three years, the books have become the most popular children's books in Italy, with over 1.6 million copies in print.

Book #1 - Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye
It all started when my sister, Thea, discovered an old, mysterious map . . .

Book #2 - The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid
It was a dream come true--I was off to Egypt to interview a famous archaeologist! A crabby old camel took me across the desert to the Cheese Pyramid . . .

Book #3 - Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House
Lost in a dark, spooky forest, I quickly discovered that it was haunted--by cats! And in this case, curiosity almost killed the mouse . . .

Pricing and Purchase Info

$18.04 online
$28.00 list price (save 35%)
In stock online
Ships free on orders over $25
Prices may vary. why?
Please call ahead to confirm inventory.

From the Publisher

Originally released in Italy, the Geronimo Stilton books have been translated into 35 languages, and the rights have been sold in over 175 countries. In less than three years, the books have become the most popular children's books in Italy, with over 1.6 million copies in print. Book #1 - Lost Treasure of the Emerald EyeIt all start...

From the Jacket

Originally released in Italy, the Geronimo Stilton books have been translated into 35 languages, and the rights have been sold in over 175 countries. In less than three years, the books have become the most popular children’s books in Italy, with over 1.6 million copies in print. Book #1 - Lost Treasure of the Emerald EyeIt all start...

Geronimo Stilton runs a newspaper, but his true passion is writing tales of adventure. Here in New Mouse City, the capital of Mouse Island, his books are all bestsellers! His stories are full of fun--tastier than Swiss cheese and tangier than extra-sharp cheddar. They are whisker-licking-good stories, and that's a promise!

other books by Geronimo Stilton

Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy #9: The Wizard's Wand
Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy #9: The Wiz...

Hardcover|Aug 30 2016

$10.72 online$19.99list price(save 46%)
Geronimo Stilton #64: Magical Mission
Geronimo Stilton #64: Magical Mission

Paperback|Oct 11 2016

$9.87 online$9.99list price
Geronimo Stilton Collection
Geronimo Stilton Collection

Paperback|Aug 1 2009

$214.21 online$303.62list price(save 29%)
see all books by Geronimo Stilton
Format:Audio Book (CD)Dimensions:5.8 × 5.1 × 0.6 inPublished:October 12, 2004Publisher:Penguin Random House Audio Publishing GroupLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0307206912

ISBN - 13:9780307206916

Appropriate for ages: 9 - 12

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Geronimo Stilton: Books 1-3: #1: Lost Treasure Of The Emerald Eye; #2: The Curse Of The Cheese Pyramid; #3: Cat And Mouse In A H

Reviews