The no-f*cks-given, no-holds-barred guide to living your best life
Ever find yourself stuck at the office-or even just glued to the couch-when you really want to get out (for once), get to the gym (at last), and get started on that "someday" project you're always putting off?
You need to Get Your Sh*t Together.
In The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck, "anti-guru" Sarah Knight introduced readers to the joys of mental decluttering. This book takes you one step further-organizing the f*cks you want and need to give, and cutting through the bullsh*t cycle of self-sabotage to get happy and stay that way. You'll discover:
- The Power of Negative Thinking
- Three simple tools for getting your sh*t together
- How to spend less and save more
- Ways to manage anxiety, avoid avoidance, and conquer your fear of failure
- And tons of other awesome sh*t!
Praise for Sarah Knight
"Self-help to swear by." --The Boston Globe
"Hilarious... truly practical." --Booklist