Game of Thrones: Stark - 24 oz. Black Ceramic SteinGame of Thrones: Stark - 24 oz. Black Ceramic Stein

Game of Thrones: Stark - 24 oz. Black Ceramic Stein

byGame of Thrones

Pricing and Purchase Info

$24.99

Earn 125 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not sold in stores

about

Raise a glass to the house of Stark! Toast your mates and tell stories of battles won, all while enjoying your beverage of choice from the Game of Thrones Stark "Winter is Coming" Stein. 24oz. ceramic stein, cream with gold bands.
Product name:Game of Thrones: Stark - 24 oz. Black Ceramic SteinProduct dimensions:4.25" H × 5.88" W × 6" LShipping dimensions:12" H × 14" W × 12" LShipping weight:1.41 lbs.UPC:871001001910

Appropriate for ages: 3 - adult

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 1 out of 5 by from Poor quality Got this for myself after a few uses the handle fell off
Date published: 2018-11-12
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Poor quality I loved the look of this stein and ordered it as a Christmas present for a friend last yr. Unfortunately, the one that arrived had a visible crack on the handle. I re-ordered it again and thought the second one was in good condition but the first time my friend washed it (by hand) the handle cracked off. Very disappointing because it is a beautiful cup in real life. I just wish the quality was better.
Date published: 2018-11-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful stein This is a perfect gift idea for any GOT lover. It's a really nice size and it's sturdy.
Date published: 2018-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful Gift!! Lovely Stein that make a perfect gift for the "Game Of Thrones" fan in your life! Lovely packaging as well! Our son collects and has all of these beautiful mugs!
Date published: 2018-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from BEAUTIFUL Stein!!! Lovely stein that make a perfect gift for the "Game Of Thrones" fan in your life! Lovely packaging as well!
Date published: 2018-01-30