Like a series of expensive lessons from a golf pro, Golf Skills is 128 pages of tips, advice, skills and examples on playing golf like a pro.
In Golf Skills, Hyder uses his many years of experience to present readers with logical and intelligent explanations and guidance to improving their game. From correct grip and teeing off to putting and posture, plus all of the tough plays encountered in a round of golf: splash shots, chipping, getting out of the rough and more. Hyder addresses every aspect of the golf game.
Golf Skills is set out in an easy-to-use format:
- Things to Look For and Remedy boxes create a practical, diagnostic format readers can use to solve problems with their game
- fully illustrated with step-by-step diagrams and photographs throughout
- clear explanations of terms and elements of the golf swing and game
- lessons progress from basic - grip, posture - to advanced - bunker play, putting problems and more
- useful tips from other PGA golf pros round out the lessons
- includes a handy glossary of golf terms.