$11.99 list price save 8%
Earn 55 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

All the dinosaurs have gone extinct... except for Gon. Follow the adventures of this scrappy dinosaur as he encounters all kinds of creatures in the Tertiary period, and shows them anything they can do, Gon can do better. Without using any words, Masashi Tanaka tells the story of Gon, letting his beautifully detailed art do the talking.
Title:Gon 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:144 pages, 7.5 × 5.01 × 0.45 inPublished:August 30, 2011Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1935429396

ISBN - 13:9781935429395

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great artwork, a fun kid's manga to read Gon is one of those rare kid's mangas that doesn't need words. Its wonderfully illustrated and holds some of the better manga artwork I've seen. The story is simple and fun. I found this series really cute and easy to get into. It follows the adventures of Gon-the last dinosaur and his animal friends. Everything from turtles to elephants to lions and tigers. If you want a change of pace and something easy to read (or new to manga) I would recommend this. However, I finished this series quickly so I would check to see if they are in stock first.
Date published: 2014-06-24