Goosebumps Hall of Horrors #5: Don't Scream! by R L StineGoosebumps Hall of Horrors #5: Don't Scream! by R L Stine

Goosebumps Hall of Horrors #5: Don't Scream!

byR L Stine

Paperback | January 1, 2012

Pricing and Purchase Info

$7.17 online 
$7.99 list price save 10%
Earn 36 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Welcome to the Hall of Horrors, HorrorLand's Hall of Fame for the truly terrifying.

Jack Harmon finds a cell phone on the school bus. He raises the phone to his ear and hears a girl's voice: "Hi, Jack. Don't scream. I've been waiting for you. I'm your new friend." Jack thinks it's a joke. He tries to end the call, then turn the phone off, but the girl's voice won't go away: "Don't make me angry, Jack. I'm warning you." Jack is puzzled and a little frightened. He must obey her every wish. She appears in all sorts of electronic devices-he can't escape her. "Don't scream, Jack. I'm just a voice. But you're going to be my body." She begins to force him to do dangerous things like stealing a laptop from school. But Jack finally outwits the voice when she jumps into his wristwatch. The school bully has been after that watch all year, so Jack finally lets him have it.

R.L. STINE's books have sold more than 300 million copies, making him one of the most popular children's authors in history. Besides Goosebumps, R.L. Stine has written series including: Fear Street, Rotten School, Mostly Ghostly, The Nightmare Room, and Dangerous Girls. R.L. Stine lives in New York with his wife, Jane, and his King Cha...
Title:Goosebumps Hall of Horrors #5: Don't Scream!Format:PaperbackDimensions:160 pages, 7.57 × 5.27 × 0.38 inPublished:January 1, 2012Publisher:SCHOLASTIC INCLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0545289378

ISBN - 13:9780545289375

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Loved this series I really enjoyed these books when I was a kid! Highly recommend!
Date published: 2017-06-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from cool sometimes, funny, sometimes crazy, but sometimes it's really scary
Date published: 2017-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Jack tries to get rod of the voice on his phone but he can't. Really good I loved it. I think you should read it.
Date published: 2015-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from "Why I Don't Have Mobile Phones" This book is an utterly frightening book. I wasn't scared, it just kind of gave me a little fright. When I finished the book I just kind of looked around at all the electronics in my life and I just shivered there in place. It's a quick and enjoyable read that I read during a day when I was sick, but seriously, this is why I don't have a cellphone. This book impressed me with utterly original characters and a plot like I've never read before. TheBookReviewer
Date published: 2013-06-16