Gossip Girl, The Carlyles #3: Take a Chance on Me

Kobo ebook | May 12, 2009

byCecily Von Ziegesar

not yet rated|write a review
The Carlyle triplets have made a lot of new friends in Manhattan-and more than a few enemies. O stole his best friend's girlfriend, and A dethroned the queen bee. Now a line has been drawn down Fifth Avenue, and it's all-out war. Only here, the battles are fought with icy glares and vicious rumors. It's the Upper East Side, and all's fair in love and scandal...

You know you love me,
Gossip Girl

Pricing and Purchase Info

$10.99

Available for download
Not available in stores

From the Publisher

The Carlyle triplets have made a lot of new friends in Manhattan-and more than a few enemies. O stole his best friend's girlfriend, and A dethroned the queen bee. Now a line has been drawn down Fifth Avenue, and it's all-out war. Only here, the battles are fought with icy glares and vicious rumors. It's the Upper East Side, and all's f...

Author Cecily von Ziegesar was born on June 27, 1970. She was educated at the Nightingale-Bamford School in Manhattan, Colby College in Maine, and the University of Arizona. Before becoming a full-time author, she worked for a radio station in Budapest, a publishing company in London, and a book packaging firm in New York City. She wri...

other books by Cecily Von Ziegesar

Gossip Girl #1: A Novel by Cecily von Ziegesar
Gossip Girl #1: A Novel by Cecily von Ziegesar

Paperback|Apr 1 2002

$11.74 online$14.50list price(save 19%)
Dark Horses
Dark Horses

Hardcover|Sep 13 2016

$19.11 online$21.99list price(save 13%)
Gossip Girl #2: You Know You Love Me: A Gossip Girl Novel
Gossip Girl #2: You Know You Love Me: A Gossip Girl Nov...

Paperback|Sep 1 2002

$10.85 online$11.99list price(save 9%)
see all books by Cecily Von Ziegesar
Format:Kobo ebookPublished:May 12, 2009Publisher:Little, Brown Books for Young ReadersLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316052817

ISBN - 13:9780316052818

Customer Reviews of Gossip Girl, The Carlyles #3: Take a Chance on Me

Reviews

Rated 3 out of 5 by from Got better towards the end I didn't like the beginning of the book at all. They all just sounded like whiny richy kids. Towards the end, they started to get more real. Their feelings were more realistic. And I know, it's about rich kids in New York but even rich teenagers have teenage problems and feelings. Anyway it did get better at the end, definitely an interesting twst. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out in the next book.
Date published: 2009-06-23