Gossip Girl, The Carlyles #4: Love The One You're With

Paperback | October 1, 2009

byCecily Von Ziegesar

not yet rated|write a review
It's Thanksgiving, and the Carlyle triplets are thankful to be escaping the <_st13a_city _w3a_st="on"><_st13a_place _w3a_st="on">New York City cold-they're jetting to the tropics and bringing all their friends along for the ride. The sun isn't the only thing that's sizzling on this vacation getaway--I'm forecasting sultry poolside encounters, too. So, don't forget to pack the sunscreen...you don't want to get burned.

You know you love me,
Gossip Girl

Pricing and Purchase Info

$11.77 online
$12.99 list price (save 9%)
In stock online
Ships free on orders over $25

From the Publisher

It's Thanksgiving, and the Carlyle triplets are thankful to be escaping the New York City cold-they're jetting to the tropics and bringing all their friends along for the ride. The sun isn't the only thing that's sizzling on this vacation getaway--I'm forecasting sultry poolside encounters, too. So, don't forget to pack the sunscreen.....

Cecily von Ziegesar is the creator of the #1 bestselling Gossip Girl and #1 bestselling It Girl novels. She has always lived in New York City.

other books by Cecily Von Ziegesar

Gossip Girl #1: A Novel by Cecily von Ziegesar
Gossip Girl #1: A Novel by Cecily von Ziegesar

Paperback|Apr 1 2002

$11.74 online$14.50list price(save 19%)
Dark Horses
Dark Horses

Hardcover|Sep 13 2016

$19.11 online$21.99list price(save 13%)
Gossip Girl #2: You Know You Love Me: A Gossip Girl Novel
Gossip Girl #2: You Know You Love Me: A Gossip Girl Nov...

Paperback|Sep 1 2002

$10.85 online$11.99list price(save 9%)
see all books by Cecily Von Ziegesar
Format:PaperbackDimensions:240 pages, 8.12 × 5.38 × 0.62 inPublished:October 1, 2009Publisher:Little, Brown Books for Young ReadersLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316020672

ISBN - 13:9780316020671

Appropriate for ages: 15

Customer Reviews of Gossip Girl, The Carlyles #4: Love The One You're With

Reviews