Grow Together Now, Volume 1: 13 Sunday School Lessons For Kids Of All Ages In One Room by Publishing GroupGrow Together Now, Volume 1: 13 Sunday School Lessons For Kids Of All Ages In One Room by Publishing Group

Grow Together Now, Volume 1: 13 Sunday School Lessons For Kids Of All Ages In One Room

byPublishing Group

Paperback | August 23, 2017

Pricing and Purchase Info

$40.49

Earn 202 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

HURRY! ONLY 1 LEFT!
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Equip kids with the character qualities they need to each become the person God created them to be. These exciting, hands-on Bible lessons explore the character qualities of forgiveness, peacemaking, and having a servantAndrsquo;s heart. And#160;Kids will explore each character quality in memorable lessons that are rooted in Scripture and reinforce GodAndrsquo;s foundational plan for a fruitful Christian life. Plus, the DVD includes videos that reinforce what kids learn.With these lessons, youAndrsquo;ll introduce kids of all ages to: Andbull; ForgivenessAndmdash;Trusting God to help me love others who hurt me. Andbull; PeacemakingAndmdash;Getting along with others. Andbull; ServantAndrsquo;s HeartAndmdash;Thinking of others before I think of myself. Includes reproducibles and a DVD!
Title:Grow Together Now, Volume 1: 13 Sunday School Lessons For Kids Of All Ages In One RoomFormat:PaperbackProduct dimensions:144 pages, 0.4 × 8.3 × 10.7 inShipping dimensions:0.4 × 8.3 × 10.7 inPublished:August 23, 2017Publisher:Group Publishing, Inc.Language:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1470751100

ISBN - 13:9781470751104

Reviews