Handbook of Flotation Reagents: Chemistry, Theory and Practice is a condensed form of the fundamental knowledge of chemical reagents commonly used in flotation and is addressed to the researchers and plant metallurgists who employ these reagents. Consisting of three distinct parts:
1) provides detailed description of the chemistry used in mineral processing industry;
2) describes theoretical aspects of the action of flotation reagents
3) provides information on the use of reagents in over 100 operating plants treating Cu, Cu/Zn, Cu/Pb, Zn, Pb/Zn/Ag, Cu/Ni and Ni ores.
* Looks at the theoretical aspects of flotation reagents
* Examines the practical aspects of using chemical reagents in operating plants
* Provides guidelines for researchers and engineers involved in process design and development