Healthy Slow Cooker Revolution: One Test Kitchen. 40 Slow Cookers. 200 Fresh Recipes. by America's Test KitchenHealthy Slow Cooker Revolution: One Test Kitchen. 40 Slow Cookers. 200 Fresh Recipes. by America's Test Kitchen

Healthy Slow Cooker Revolution: One Test Kitchen. 40 Slow Cookers. 200 Fresh Recipes.

EditorAmerica's Test Kitchen

Paperback | January 1, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$31.10 online 
$34.95 list price save 11%
Earn 156 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

HURRY, ONLY 1 LEFT!
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Healthy meals made the slow cooker way

America's Test Kitchen had a simple goal: Create quick and easy foolproof slow cooker recipes that taste as good as meals prepared on the stovetop or in the oven. They had one more stipulation: They wanted their selections to be healthy, not the fat-heavy main courses featured in many slow cooker cookbooks. It took nearly a year of testing, 1,500 recipes, and $20,000 spent on groceries to find the finalists: 200 new, easy-to-make slow cooker recipes. True to its trusted source, the winning recipes collected here include delicious weekday and holiday meals; snacks, sides, and desserts.
America’s Test Kitchen is well-known for its top-rated television shows with more than 4 million weekly public television viewers, bestselling cookbooks, magazines, websites, and cooking school. The highly reputable and recognizable brands of America’s Test Kitchen, Cook’s Illustrated, and Cook’s Country are the work of over 60 passion...
Title:Healthy Slow Cooker Revolution: One Test Kitchen. 40 Slow Cookers. 200 Fresh Recipes.Format:PaperbackDimensions:336 pages, 9.08 × 7.39 × 0.83 inPublished:January 1, 2015Publisher:America's Test KitchenLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1936493950

ISBN - 13:9781936493951

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Would get "Slow Cooker Revolution" first Would recommend with reservations. Depends on what you are looking for. Has a large section on "Cooking for Two" If you are looking for smaller batches, this might work for some people. Good review on the front end on Slow Cooker buying guide. I like the recommended Kitchenaid. It has a low, medium and high setting. The Sweet and tangy pulled chicken was really good. On the other hand, I wasn't fussy about Pork Tenderloin in a Slow Cooker. Came out dry for me. I think there are better uses for pork tenderloin. Since, I already have the book, I will try some other recipes like the Southern style Shrimp and Corn Stew and the Moroccan Fish Tagine. But American Test Kitchen's "Slow Cooker Revolution" is my go to Slow Cooker Cookbook.
Date published: 2017-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing :) I got this book as a gift and the recipes look so good. Have yet to try it out and I can't wait!!!
Date published: 2017-05-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The best slow cooker recipes! I got this book as a housewarming gift from my parents a few months ago. It's probably something I would have never gotten for myself, which would have been such a shame. This cookbook is awesome! We've made about a dozen different recipes so far, and everything has been so delicious!! Heads up that some of the recipes can be quite a pain to make, so I usually just stick to the ones with smaller ingredient lists, or the ones that have an "Easy Prep" sticker on them since I don't always have the time to spend 30+ min prepping a meal in the morning/afternoon.
Date published: 2017-01-11