byKate Perry

Kobo ebook | April 26, 2013

Pricing and Purchase Info

$5.99

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

"Perry is a storyteller, weaving magic wherever she goes, much to the delight of her millions of fans." - The Literary Shed 

Nicole James knew it was NOT better to have loved and lost. 

She never expected that love to swagger back into her life. Sure, she pined after Griffin Chase all through childhood, but that was a lifetime ago. Now she sells romantic dreams in a small lingerie shop, and he lives big dreams as a world-famous rockstar. What could he possibly want from her? 

Grif's only passion has always been music, but the thrill is gone. The last time chords and lyrics came easy was when he created them for Nicole. He needs his best friend to help him rediscover a love for music. Luckily, that's not the only love she'll help him rediscover...

Fall in love with the entire Laurel Heights series: 
Book 1: PERFECT FOR YOU 
Book 2: CLOSE TO YOU 
Book 3: RETURN TO YOU 
Book 4: LOOKING FOR YOU 
Book 5: DREAM OF YOU 
Book 6: SWEET ON YOU 
Book 7: TAMED BY YOU 
Book 8: HERE WITH YOU 
Novelette: ALL FOR YOU 
Book 9: MAD ABOUT YOU 
Book 10: LOVED BY YOU 
Novella: WRAPPED IN YOU

ABOUT KATE:
Kate writes about hope, and dreams, and the bonds of friendship and family. Her acclaimed novels have been #1 bestsellers around the world, and her books have been translated into several languages. All her stories feature sassy, independent women who just want love and earthy men full of heart who are more than able to rise to the occasion.

Title:Here With You: BOOK 8Format:Kobo ebookPublished:April 26, 2013Publisher:Phoenix Rising Enterprises, Inc.Language:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:193910209X

ISBN - 13:9781939102096

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Here with you Good read great story line made me smile, laugh and cry.
Date published: 2014-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Here with you Another done and one to go. I love these books.
Date published: 2014-03-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very enjoyable! Nic and Grif - best friends, and then more. Delish! The sub plot about the grieving teen is well done, the pain comes across as very real, and has a happy ending too!
Date published: 2014-03-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Here with you Very touching, super hot , unbelievably romantic Loved it!
Date published: 2014-02-23
Rated 3 out of 5 by from I love this series I have been reading this series of books and feel like I know these women and can appreciate the friendships they have. I am jealous and wish I lived in Laurel Heights. The interplay is lovely to read about.
Date published: 2014-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Here with you Really liked the book
Date published: 2013-12-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Here With You If life was really like this. Love reading mindless romance once and awhile.
Date published: 2013-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Here with u Wish it was longer..
Date published: 2013-06-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Here With You Enjoyed it so much! had a little bit of everything in it. Going to read another book in the Laurel Heights series.
Date published: 2013-06-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Charming I love the story about young long that couldn't be and coming together in adulthood to be better together forever
Date published: 2013-05-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love this series These books always have a way of dragging me in to the whole story and I enjoy every second of it :)
Date published: 2013-05-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Here with you by Kate Perry I am heart broken!!!! I think I have read most of Kate's books..... What am I going to do now? Her works are very whitty and funny! :)
Date published: 2013-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Romance at its best I love this series!! Kate perry takes a community and shares their lives with us. Each character entwined with the other and each book carries on in time. I love how the characters all connect to one another. 8 books later and I'm still wanting more. Read them all
Date published: 2013-05-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Romance at its best I love this series, please keep them coming!!
Date published: 2013-05-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Here with you Love all the kate perry books
Date published: 2013-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Here with you Another great book to add to the Laurel Heights collection. I couldn't put it down.
Date published: 2013-05-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Another hit Kate's books always make me laugh and cry. That warm fuzzy feeling in my heart or that ache from sympathizing with characters. Can't wait for the next book! :-)
Date published: 2013-05-03