Pricing and Purchase Info

$14.95 online 
$15.95 list price
Earn 75 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

about

• The cutest heroes on the planet have arrived! Meet the Hero Cats of StellarCity in this, their first spectacular graphic novel. Not your ordinary housecats, they're a tactical, action-packed covert team dealing with extraordinarythreats to humanity in ways that will amaze.
Title:Hero Cats Volume 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:96 pages, 9.9 × 6.3 × 0.3 inPublished:February 17, 2015Publisher:Action Lab EntertainmentLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632290790

ISBN - 13:9781632290793

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Super cute feline heroes! I found this randomly at a store and bought it. I didn't regret it. I enjoyed the style and colours. For all the feline fantasy and comic books for kids I think its a wonder as to why this concept wasn't executed before. The characters are all cats and each have their own personality and skills. For a kids comic, its not excessive in violence but takes advantage of developing characters. I really like how the main character's special skill is to read books. Overall I thought Hero cats was original, soemtimes silly and fun. I look forward to more Hero Cats!
Date published: 2015-09-22