High School Dxd, Vol. 1 by Ichiei IshibumiHigh School Dxd, Vol. 1 by Ichiei Ishibumi

High School Dxd, Vol. 1

byIchiei IshibumiContribution byHiroji Mishima, Zero Miyama

Paperback | May 27, 2014

Pricing and Purchase Info

$14.21 online 
$17.00 list price save 16%
Earn 71 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

When unpopular high schooler Issei Hyoudou ilas a less than romantic encounter with his first-ever girlfriend, the consequences are fatal! As he lies dying, who should come to his rescue but the prettiest girl in school, Rias Gremory! And the shocking truth she shares leaves Issei reeling... "You've been reborn a devil. Now you work for me!" Issei's uproarious life as a devil's minion begins here!
Ichiei Ishibumi is the Japanese author best known for his High School DxD light novel series.
Title:High School Dxd, Vol. 1Format:PaperbackDimensions:160 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 0.5 inPublished:May 27, 2014Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316407364

ISBN - 13:9780316407366

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 3 out of 5 by from Better than expected When I began this series I didn't have much in the way of expectations. It sounded like your average raunchy comedy with a bit of action. And yes... that's mostly what it is. But the characters surprisingly have more nuance than you'd expect, and the overall plot has a few interesting twists and turns. All in all, it's decent. If you're into this kind of thing then I'd give it a go.
Date published: 2017-01-23
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Not a fan of this book Many of my friends recommended me to read High School DxD and I wasn't really sure if I wanted to read it because I didn't like ecchi. I tried reading the first volume and couldn't stand the story. The fanservice made me uncomfortable. It's your typical ecchi harem with every cliche ever and the characters are incredibly two-dimensional. The book was well-translated though and the art is pretty good. I wouldn't recommend this unless you like manga with ecchi and harem. #plumreview
Date published: 2016-11-18