$17.00 list price save 16%
Earn 71 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

The sweet, "aww"-inspiring tale of school life continues!!
By all appearances, Kyouko Hori and Izumi Miyamura are worlds apart. Bright and capable, Hori is always surrounded by classmates, the center of attention. For Miyamura, a quirky loner, getting through class unnoticed counts as a good day. But ever since these two started sharing secrets, they've found themselves drawn into each other's orbit little by little and the distance between them shrinking bit by bit...
Daisuke Hagiwara is the artist behind the manga seriesHorimiya.HERO is the author behind the manga seriesHorimiya.
Title:Horimiya, Vol. 2Format:PaperbackDimensions:192 pages, 7.5 × 5 × 0.62 inPublished:January 26, 2016Publisher:Yen PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0316268690

ISBN - 13:9780316268691

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it I love this story and the graphics. It's cute without being too cheesy, has some wit and comedy in it, a strong but sensitive guy, and a cute tomboy girl. Love it , love it even in my twenties.
Date published: 2017-10-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love It really easy to relate to characters and a simple fun plot that always pops up with great new plot branches
Date published: 2017-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Series Characters are so easy to relate to and their stories are so sweet.
Date published: 2017-06-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from SO CUTE In my top 5 shoujo mangas, really cute !
Date published: 2016-11-23