Have you ever wondered why some people attract wealth while others stay financially trapped? The key is learning wealth-friendly, upside-down thinking.
In this New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestseller, Robert Shemin, one-time "idiot" and currently a multimillionaire, illustrates in a witty way how going against the grain is, in fact, the surest way to gain. Learn how to:
• set only one powerful success goal—and make it a big one
• play while your money goes to work
• stop building someone else’s business and start building your own
• live and think like a millionaire while you’re becoming one
• use the power and smarts of other Rich Idiots to help you join the Rich Idiot Club
Spend just a few pages with Robert and his Rich Idiot friends and you’ll be convinced that “if they could do it, I can do it.”