How you can get the biggest bang for your buck!
Adding value to your home is about investing your time and money wisely. You’ll often hear that a fresh coat of paint will give you a great return, but a swimming pool doesn’t add value to your home. Home investment expert Scott McGillivray shares his proven advice about:
- What to consider when you’re renovating and reconfiguring your house
- The features that home-buyers and investors are looking for
- Why details like quality hardware matter
- When an income suite makes sense
- Smart ways to make inexpensive renovations look like they cost much more
How to Add Value to Your Home also includes expert advice on maintaining your home, mistakes to avoid, tips on attracting and keeping great tenants and strategies for preparing your house for sale.