Strategies for turning your next interview into an offer--as taught at today's leading business schools
Every job interview is a one-shot opportunity to dramatically improve your career and lifestyle. World-class MBA programs recognize this fact and now provide their students with detailed courses and coaching on how to dress for an interview, what to say, what not to say, and more.
How to Interview Like a Top MBA presents today's best-of-the-best strategies and skills into an all-in-one, MBA-level interviewing how-to. Featuring insights from Fortune 100 executives, headhunters, career counselors, and MBA graduates, this no-nonsense guidebook arms you with:
- Tips for highlighting your relevant skills and experience with concise, compelling, and well-structured answers
- Information you should know about an interviewing company, its industry, the position, and even the interviewers themselves
- Ways to directly address résumé weak spots or periods of extended unemployment--without apologizing!
- Techniques for identifying and highlighting transferable skills when you're looking to enter a new profession
- Worksheets, charts, and other hands-on tools for mapping out a powerful interview strategy and plan of action
- 100 sample questions you can expect to hear--with sample answers that can impress your interviewer
In today's ultracompetitive and uncompromising job market, the next position you get will set the tone for the rest of your career. Let How to Interview Like a Top MBAshow you how to develop the skills and confidence you need to enter each interview as a top candidate--and turn that interview into an exciting new job.