Hundreds of ways to save BIG MONEY at tax time—updated for 2012!
Fully updated for the new tax year, How to Pay Zero Taxes 2012 reveals all the secrets for keeping as much of your money as the law allows.
How to Pay Zero Taxes 2012 lays out simple strategies that are sure to save you money—this year, next year, and beyond. From converting personal expenses into business deductions to avoiding (or surviving) an IRS audit, Jeff Schnepper’s guide comprehensively covers more deductions than any other tax book, all conveniently organized into six easy-access categories: exclusions, credits, general deductions, “below the line” deductions, traditional tax shelters, and super tax shelters.
NEW FOR 2012, COMPLETE COVERAGE OF:
- Newtax laws
- Exemptions, credits, and exclusions
- Special capital gains and dividends rules
- Increased IRA and retirement plan limits
- Job hunting and relocation expenses
- Theft and casualty losses
- Child care and elder care
- Educational and Roth IRAs