Hypnosis for Weight Loss: 7 Techniques to Lose Weight in Just 1 Week! by Jenny E. Henson

Hypnosis for Weight Loss: 7 Techniques to Lose Weight in Just 1 Week!

byJenny E. Henson

Kobo ebook | January 9, 2015

Pricing and Purchase Info

$4.16

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

Title:Hypnosis for Weight Loss: 7 Techniques to Lose Weight in Just 1 Week!Format:Kobo ebookPublished:January 9, 2015Publisher:Jenny E. HensonLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN:9990049768744

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from amazing At first, it is a bit exaggerate losing weight within 7 days without going workout or any traditional weight loss activities. But after reading this book and following its day to day instruction, then I can say its possible. I was amaze that It is possible losing weight without doing any routines. All you have to do is fighting over yourself, believing and discipline. This is what the book teaches.
Date published: 2015-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from trick yurself trick yourself into doing more and train your brain to do it in a consistent basis. with this book, you will know lots of this principle.
Date published: 2015-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This amazing book has changed my life! This amazing book has changed my life! I have to admit I have always struggled with my weight, and after years of trying different diet plans, diet medication, and even tried to exercise, but every attempt my willpower failed me and i simply could not drop the weight. This book is very easy to read and understand, and the step by step hypnosis techniques were amazing easy to learn, use and master, even for someone who has no past experience with self-hypnosis as myself. I am very much looking forward to starting my own self-hypnosis program, and after reading this book I am very grateful and really appreciate guidance it offers.
Date published: 2015-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hypnosis for Weight Loss Weight-loss hypnosis may help you shed an extra few pounds when it's part of a weight-loss plan that includes diet, exercise and counseling.
Date published: 2015-02-05