Earn 93 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Special Offer
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Invisible to her classmates, Hikage Sumino is an eighth grader with no self-esteem. Her only friends are the visitors to her Internet blog. One day, the most popular boy in the grade suddenly talks to her. Encouraged by this twist of fate, Hikage determines to transform her life and declare to the world, I Am Here!

WHEN THE SUNFLOWER BLOOMS

After the sudden disappearance of Black Rabbit from her blog, a series of surprises continues to shake up Hikage's world. What if someone you met online turned out to be someone you knew in real life? In this volume, Hikage, Hinata, and Teru overcome jealousy and betrayal, and together learn valuable lessons about friendship, love, and forgiveness.

This book collects chapters 11-19 of I Am Here! (Koko ni iru yo!).

FINAL VOLUME!
EMA TOYAMA is a Japanese manga author whose works include Gokkun! Pucho and Mamakore. The author lives in Japan.
Title:I Am Here! 2Format:PaperbackDimensions:432 pages, 7.5 × 4.99 × 1.37 inPublished:July 26, 2011Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1935429434

ISBN - 13:9781935429432

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful Lovely and heartwarming highschool based story! Lovely characters and artwork!
Date published: 2018-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So sweet I actually ended up pre-ordering this book because I loved the first one so much :) And let me say it was definitely worth it. The art was also as beautiful as the first.
Date published: 2016-11-29