IB Theory of Knowledge 2013 Edition

Paperback | April 8, 2013

byEileen Dombrowski, Lena Rotenberg, Mimi Bick

not yet rated|write a review
The only DP TOK resource developed with the IB.Build confident critical thinkers who can process and articulate complex ideas in relevant, real-life contexts. The enquiry-based approach actively drives independent thought and helps learners connect ideas and frameworks while pushing them above and beyond typical TOK boundaries. Completely mappedto the new 2013 syllabus. Supporting IB Theory of Knowledge: Skills and Practice book also available.

Pricing and Purchase Info

$78.34 online
$89.94 list price (save 12%)
In stock online
Ships free on orders over $25

From the Publisher

The only DP TOK resource developed with the IB.Build confident critical thinkers who can process and articulate complex ideas in relevant, real-life contexts. The enquiry-based approach actively drives independent thought and helps learners connect ideas and frameworks while pushing them above and beyond typical TOK boundaries. Complet...

Eileen Dombrowski, Lena Rotenberg, and Mimi Bick are well-respected in their field.

other books by Eileen Dombrowski

IB Theory of Knowledge Print and Online Course Book Pack: Oxford IB Diploma Programme
IB Theory of Knowledge Print and Online Course Book Pac...

Book & Toy|Jan 16 2015

$104.95 online$119.94list price(save 12%)
IB Teoria del Conocimiento Libro del Alumno conjunto libro impreso y digital en linea: Programa del…
IB Teoria del Conocimiento Libro del Alumno conjunto li...

Book & Toy|Dec 18 2015

$118.61 online$121.19list price
Format:PaperbackDimensions:400 pages, 10.87 × 8.62 × 0.8 inPublished:April 8, 2013Publisher:Oxford University PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0199129738

ISBN - 13:9780199129737

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of IB Theory of Knowledge 2013 Edition

Reviews

Extra Content

Table of Contents

1. Recognizing perspectives2. Gaining knowledge3. Seeking truth4. Exchanging knowledge5. Sense perception6. Memory7. Reason8. Language9. Emotion10. Faith11. Imagination12. Intuition13. Sharing knowledge14. Taking compass bearings15. The arts16. Ethics17. History18. Human sciences19. Natural sciences20. Mathematics21. Indigenous knowledge22. Religious knowledge23. Assessment

Editorial Reviews

"I have to say I like what I see. The book has been revamped completely and I think for the better. I am pleased to see that the language is teenage friendly: direct and with examples that they can relate to. There are a number of examples that I will certainly incorporate into what I do, forexample the discussion activity on page 46." --Sheta Saha, IB Coordinator, Chatsworth International School, Singapore