byGary Lane

Kobo ebook | July 17, 2013

Pricing and Purchase Info

$8.89 online 
$10.18 list price save 12%

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

No time to study but want to win more chess games?"Improve Your Chess in 7 Days"is packed with practical tips, hints on how to improve, learn from the champions and find out how to beat them - in just a week. With one short chapter for each day of the week, the book is ideal for social chess players and includes a sprinkling of chess cartoons to keep you smiling as you read :Day 1 - So You Want to be Good? Day 2 - Understanding the Openings Day 3 - Strategy versus Tactics Day 4 - Creating the Attack Day 5 - Avoiding Blunders Day 6 - Mastering the Ending Day 7 - The Art of Swindling With comments and advice after each move, this is as clear a guide to improving your chess as you will ever need.
Title:Improve Your Chess in 7 DaysFormat:Kobo ebookPublished:July 17, 2013Publisher:Pavilion BooksLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1849941319

ISBN - 13:9781849941310

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Improve Your Chess in 7 Days

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from I love it The test of any chess book is will it help me improve. The answer is yes after a couple of months since buying the book some of the tips have paid off in proper games. The main one is predict-a-move which is a bit fun but it works. Chess cartoons and a light reading style make it an enjoyable option from the other dull books on the market. An excellent choice for improvers or juniors.
Date published: 2008-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very Good The title makes you wonder if this is just a marketing opportunity but the book really is rather good. Packed with valuable information on how to improve for players who know somethign about the game but no longer have time to study. Some of it will make you smile and I reckon it has pushed me up the ratings. There are chess cartoons which is similar to the old title chess for tigers and they are exceptional. Furthermore, it tells you how to give stronger opponents a hard time. Can it help your chess in 7 days. Yes.
Date published: 2007-12-08