This text is designed for learners who have achieved basic proficiency and wish to progress to more complex language. Each of the units combines concise grammar explanations with examples and exercises to help build confidence and fluency. Features include:
- clear explanations of the similarities and differences in English and Spanish grammar
- authentic language examples from a range of contemporary media
- reading comprehensions at the end of each unit
- full cross-referencing throughout
- extra tips on language learning and learning specific grammar points
Suitable for students learning with or without a teacher, Intermediate Spanish, together with Basic Spanish form a structured course in the essentials of Spanish grammar.