International Review of Cytology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
* Structural and Functional Evolution of the Natriuretic Peptide System in Vertebrates
* The Kinetochore of Higher Eukaryotes
* Mitochondrial Proteins at Unexpected Cellular Locations
* The Petite Mutation in Yeast
* Effects on Stress on Cellular Infrastructure and Metabolic Organization in Plant Cells