International Review of Cytology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
* Cell Model Systems in Plant Cytoskeleton Studies
* The Structure, Function, and Assembly of Actin Filament Bundles
* Nuclear Components with Microtubule-Organizing Properties in Multicellular Eukaryotes: Functional and Evolutionary Considerations
* Sialic Acids in Molecular and Cellular Interactions
* Embryonic Neural Chimeras in Brain and Head Development