International Review of Cytology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
* Role of Rab GTPases in Membrane Traffic
* Lignification in Plant Cell Walls
* Cytoskeleton, Membranes, and Cell Wall Interactions in the Pollen Tube of Flowering Plants
* Biology of the Postsynapic Glycine Receptor
* Cell Fate Specification in Ascidian Embryos
* Distribution of Na+, K+-ATPase in Insect Photoreceptor Cells