International Review of Cytologypresents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
* The Cellular Basis of Tumor Progression
* Molecules Involved in Mammalian Serm-Egg Interaction
* Coordinated Nuclear and Chloroplast Gene Expression in Plants
* Signaling in Unicellular Eukaryotes
* Metabolic Detoxificiation of So2 in plants