International Review of Cytology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
* Karyotypic Evolution of Cells in Culture
* Sucrose Transport in Higher Plants
* Interaction of Cytoskeletal Proteins with membrane Lipids
* The Cell Biology of Autoimmune Diseases
* Multiple Forms of Tubulin: Different Gene Products and Covalent Modifications
* Translocation of Proteins across the ER Membrane