International Review of Cytology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
* The Division Apparatus of Plastids and Mitochondria
* Nuclear and Cytoplasmic Gylcosylation
* Microtubule-Organizing Centers and Nucleating Sites in Land Plants
* The Wilms' Tumor 1 Gene: Oncogene or Tumor Supressor Gene?
* Exocytosis in Chromaffin Cells of the Adrenal Medulla