International Review of Cytology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
* Autoregulation of Angiogenesis by Cells of the Vessel Wall
* Fibroblast Growth Factors as Malfunctional Signaling Factors
* Structural and Functional Characteristics of the Centrosome in Gametogenesis and Early Embryogenesis of Animals
* Cell and Molecular Biology of the Pars Tuberalis of the Pituitary
* Polariation of the Na+, K+-ATPase in Epithelia Derived from Neuroepithelium
* Desmosomes: Intercellular Adhesive Junctions Specialized for Attachment of Intermediate Filaments