International Review of Cytology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
* Control of Genes by Mammalian Retroposons
* Human Mitochondrial Diseases
* Occludin and the Functions of Tight Jurisdictions
* Pattern Formation and Cell Differentiation: Trichomes in Arabidopsis as a Genetic Model System
* The Armadillo Family of Structural Proteins
* HGF in Kidney Development and Regeneration
* Nature and Role of Proteasomes in Maturation of Fish Oocytes