International Review of Cytology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
* Differentiation-Related Changes in the Cell Cycle
* Nitric Oxide and Endothelin-1 in Coronary and Pulmonary Circulation
* Phosphoinositide Kinases in Higher Plant Cells
* Chlamydomonas Cell Cycle Mutants
* Cellular Aspects of Trophic Actions in the Nervous System
* Conformational Changes of Muscle Contractile Proteins