International Review of Cytology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
* Body Patterning in the Early Amphibian Embryo
* Calcium Regulation of the Actin-Myosin Interaction
* Characteristics of Skeletal Muscle
* Phosphate Transport and Homeostasis in Plant Cells
* Synaptic-like Microvesicles in Mammalian Pinealocytes
* Invertebrate Integrin