International Review of Cytology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
* Somite Formation and Patterning
* Morphogenesis of the Egg Shell in Drosophila
* Cell Biology of Cytochrome P-450 in the Liver
* Alternative Protein Sorting Pathways
* Structural Correlates of the Transepithelial Water Transport
* Membrane Trafficking and Processing in Paramecium
* Role of Natural Benzoxazinones in the Survival Strategy of Plants