Volume 42 presents an in-depth review on Alzheimer's Disease as well as a look at several transcription factors.
* Clinical features of stroke and the current stasis of stroke therapy
* Alzheimers Disease--pathology, pathological proteins, etiology, pathogenesis, neurotransmitter alterations, and treatment strategies
* An examination of the regulation of AP-1 and related transcription factors and their role in brain injury and drug abuse-related behavior
* Emerging roles of the transcription factor NF(B
* Recent advances about the nature of alterations in ion channel structure or function which may be responsible for epileptogenesis
* An integrated model accounting for the multiple mechanisms involved in the posttranslational regulation of glutamate ionotroic receptors
* Genetic mutation and the Glycine Receptor