Interviews With Monster Girls 2 by PetosInterviews With Monster Girls 2 by Petos

Interviews With Monster Girls 2

byPetos

Paperback | January 17, 2017

Pricing and Purchase Info

$15.50 online 
$17.50 list price save 11%
Earn 78 plum® points

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

FRIENDSHIP IS MONSTROUS

It’s one thing after another for the Demis and their teacher, Takahashi-sensei! From finding out how vampires really feel about garlic, to what it means to be a Snow Woman, to how high school girls refer to each other…our intrepid sensei will get to the bottom of it all. And what’s this about a mysterious new transfer student…?

Includes special extras after the story!
Title:Interviews With Monster Girls 2Format:PaperbackDimensions:144 pages, 8.2 × 5.8 × 0.65 inPublished:January 17, 2017Publisher:Kodansha ComicsLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1632363879

ISBN - 13:9781632363879

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of Interviews With Monster Girls 2

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from amazing manga this manga is awesome and i am exited to read more
Date published: 2017-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from amazing manga this manga is awesome and i am exited to read more
Date published: 2017-06-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Was pretty good. INTERVIEWS WITH MONSTER GIRLS 2 was a pretty good purchase, it's basically monster musume but with more subtle comedy and a more peaceful atmosphere. The story and plot is basically explaining the day to day routines of monster girls. The characters are interesting and memorable to me. One thing that was kinda weird is the MC being a teacher and interacting with students too intimately (hugging and stuff). However, I still personally like the MC and I think it's worth reading if you can get over the whole weird student/teacher relationship (Just accept it as normal in their universe or something).
Date published: 2017-01-29