Jack Gets a Clue #4: The Case of the Loose-Toothed Shark by Nancy E KrulikJack Gets a Clue #4: The Case of the Loose-Toothed Shark by Nancy E Krulik

Jack Gets a Clue #4: The Case of the Loose-Toothed Shark

byNancy E KrulikIllustratorGary Lacoste

Paperback | February 1, 2012

Pricing and Purchase Info

$5.99

Earn 30 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Another funny mystery from bestselling author Nancy Krulik!

When a giant shark tooth fossil went missing during my little sister Mia's birthday party at the aquarium, I found myself in really deep water-the aquarium staff accused me of stealing it! No way would I steal something, even if it was a cool fossil. What I could do, though, was talk to the animals at the aquarium to find out who the real thief was. My brainiac detective partner Elizabeth and I would have to work fast to clear my name before the end of the day!

Nancy Krulik has written more than 150 books for children and young adults, including three New York Times bestsellers. She is the author of the popular How I Survived Middle School, Katie Kazoo Switcheroo, and George Brown, Class Clown series. Nancy lives in Manhattan with her husband, composer Daniel Burwasser, their two children, Ia...
Title:Jack Gets a Clue #4: The Case of the Loose-Toothed SharkFormat:PaperbackDimensions:96 pages, 7.57 × 5.26 × 0.22 inPublished:February 1, 2012Publisher:SCHOLASTIC INCLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0545266572

ISBN - 13:9780545266574

Reviews